Apologies!

July 31, 2008 at 11:15 am 1 comment

There hasn’t been much going on around here lately- 75% of the writers are on vacation, and the other 25% are working on outside projects, so there’s been a disturbing lack of new posts.

To tide you over in the meantime, however, here’s a book Olivia spotted while out and about. Remember, it’s never to early to indoctrinate your kids with partisan political viewpoints, even though they are clearly too young to grasp satire!

Advertisements

Entry filed under: Betty, Miscellaneous Musings.

Disturbia The Monster of Montauk

1 Comment Add your own

  • 1. parkrangerolivia  |  July 31, 2008 at 6:11 pm

    hahaha, you know you’re good friends with someone and they know what you meant for them to do with the pictures you iPhone them, even though there is no subject or message.

    I got WiFi at the beach house now, so you’ll be seeing a post soon!

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed


Googly-Eyes on Flickr!

IMG_0182.JPG

Jeff Koons @ the Met

This Seems Indecent.

IMG_0249.JPG

Mad art direction skillz

Das Kondom- Carlos' Room

Wes Anderson taking speed before his geography midterm

Graffiti

More Photos

%d bloggers like this: